Why would you trust LOVE TO HEAR AGAIN with your hearing?
- EXPERIENCE & TRAINING: After graduating from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Audiologist Dr. Elyssa Washburn gained clinical experience at Arkansas Hearing Solutions, Arkansas Otolaryngology Center, University of Arkansas – Little Rock clinic, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, and Physicians’ Hearing Services in Southern California. Audiologist, Dr. Rick Navarro has worn hearing aids for over 50 years. With a Ph.D. from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Hearing and Speech Sciences and over 45 years of experience he knows personally and professionally the issues and solutions for your hearing loss, dizziness, and tinnitus problems.
- HOLISTIC APPROACH: Hearing is part of a living and your overall health impacts how you hear! We work with you and your physician to preserve, protect, and improve your hearing, balance, and tinnitus.
- TEAM APPROACH: We work with you to solve your hearing, balance, and tinnitus problems. You tell us about your hearing, tinnitus, and dizziness problems and we work with you to find solutions.
- OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you. We seek the cause of your problem before we offer solutions. If you have earwax in your ears, we clear it while others give you a picture of the wax.
- To protect your investment, we “fix mistakes made by other dispensers” as our focus is to help you not to empty your wallet.
- Our experience allows us to fine tuning your hearing aids to fix the problems created by the unskilled. You may have been told that you have to get used to them but it could be they were not adjusted for your hearing correctly.
We offer COUNSELING and ENCOURAGEMENT
To help YOU …. Love To Hear Again!